Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pages About Me

The following three pages are about me trying to have fun exploring some of my deepest held beliefs and ideas about myself. I see myself as thoughtful, rebellious and creative. I also wanted to try to break out the more neutral paper in my collection- I love these colors but they don't exactly scream BABY or FAMILY! I really enjoyed trying to make these work and will keep working this theme in future pages.

Hernandez family portrait, 1987. One of us did not suffer the photographer's  bad breath in silence.

Had me some Holga plastic lens/multiple exposure fun.

This page was REALLY fun. I love metal, corrugated paper and plastic bubble wrap!!

1 comment:

Ok peeps lets CHAT! You tell me what you REALLY think and I PROMISE to keep it open minded here.